My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 21, 2011

ESCAPADE 2011



Escapade 2011 was superb!!! thumbs up x999 for the awesome facilitators + games set up specially for us! not forgetting the good food! everything was perfect and undeniable that SP is going to be my first choice of Poly i'm going. i am putting NP second. unless red camp can change my mind :D it's really difficult to choose between this 2 schools cause they both offer courses i wanted in business school. so whatever. when the time comes i shall then decide.


THIS IS THE LAMEST SEGMENT EVER. I can't believe weihow is so lame -___- thank me for being jillian!


Meh Hajera is totally mad about this guy >>>>>>> yeah yeah yeah. bye.

Looking forward to tomorrow's red camp! Vikings!