My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 21, 2011

Prom night

So what can i say about my prom night? IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
With all the fun games and entertaining + handsome + humorous + whatever emcee, the night is perfect. $70 is really worth it - except for the food part. i don't really like it, prolly cause i have a problem with my taste bud.

So let the photos replace words for now :)


I can't believe we've been friends for 2 years or more already. time really flies. i still could remember the very first day when i stepped into Bowen, the first group of friends i hang out with, etc. friendship problems, r/s problems all came to me when i was sec 1-2. sec 3 i was so low profiled - i only hang out with audrey lim and hajera. sec 4 i became more sociable (i guess) and here i made many friends and i have my ~strawberry gang~. i really enjoyed my times in Bowen, be it CCA - service club + choir, or my class - 2E3 + 4E4. i love you guys <3


What a unique mask. LOL


Ok so.... congrats to our prom queen and king!!!! :D


Their whole clique have the same type of make up lol unique no. 2.


Apparently the camera angle made me short.


And Huiqi looked like a bride for the night!

I am so proud of the fact that 4E4 is the most participating class for prom night. i mean seriously, we have the most extreme people in our class. we have the extremely smartass - one who could score a fucking 100 for a maths, we have the extremely lazyass, extremely popularass, extremely bitchyass, extremely dumbass, extremely geekass, extremely irritatingass, extremely musicass *like me* and etc. who would expect a class with such a variety of people to have the most number of people attending prom? i still could remember only 5 people paid for prom when the registration first started. how pathetic can that be. but slowly, through influential comments and motivation or whatever, most of us went. and i'm sure that $70 paid is really worthwhile.

Oh. part of my prom wasn't really fun cause i vomited. i don't know my gastric isn't that good so i have a sudden urge to vomit. i seldom vomit. or should i say i've never vomited since kindergarten? whenever i have a gastric pain i would usually fart a lot or just have a diarrhea. who expect myself to actually vomit the whole lot of coke and idk some carrot-looking stuffs with blood. seriously. disgusting.

Luckily Audrey Lim was there with me if not i may get a shock to death. i cried so damn loud lol i scared the cleaner uncle. yeah uncle. he came to refill toilet rolls in a.... FEMALE TOILET. and luckily my eyeliner was waterproof so it didn't smudge after crying. if not i'll look like a ghost.

Talking about my eyeliner......... it's so. damn. waterproof that even my makeup remover can't remove it. i had a hard time scrubbing it off. :(

In all, i really had an enjoyable and unforgettable night. I LOVE BOWEN :D


Wait. before i finish this post, i would like to dedicate my last bit to my BFF. she had been with me for more than 8 years already! and our r/s didn't fade. we still have never ending stories to tell when we see each other. I love you, Ee Shuen!