My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fishing joy

I'm so obsessed with this game recently lol. which reminds me of the arcade. you know those machines which the aunties or uncles would usually hog onto it and make the arcade famous and earn tons of money overnight? yeah i'm obsessed with this game right now and i think i'm going mad. someone tell me how to cheat in this game alright? i only have 381 coins right now.....
GO DOWNLOAD IT ON ITUNES!!!!! IT'S FREE.... since i don't have my jailbreak now :D


I'm rotting at home recently.... haven't got myself a job yet. nope i'm not least anxious about getting a job right now cause i'm so mad over korean dramas again. my fan girl mode is activated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason why i say i'm rotting at home is because other than sitting on my sofa with my notebook on my lap or sitting on the wooden chair with a cushion behind my back and watching the damn drama online, i do nothing. beside me there will be a bottle of water for me to drink so unless i need to pee or shower or eat, i do not leave my position. so i think some bugs would eat me alive soon.
I spent my weekend at my cousin's place and i enjoyed myself a lot. there are so many people i need to catch up with so i'm so excited to meet all my old friends again!!!!!!!!
So my conclusion is, why get a job so quickly? when we're sec 3, we complain there's shit loads of homework to be done and the holiday is too short. to think back i've only got my holidays for 2.5 weeks. lol no hurry right? after my O level results and if i decide to go to poly then i will consider getting a job then.

Till then, byeeee :D