My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sundown Festival 2011

This was actually held on 26th Nov, Saturday. I know this post is a little late so...

WHATEVER. GUESS WHAT. I SAW TEEN TOP!!!!!!!! AND I HAD EYE CONTACT WITH RICKY, CAP AND L.JOE!!! I SWEAR I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER.


Yeah me, Huiqi, Cassandra, Peiyi and Julie went for the Sundown event, special thanks to Rochelle who helped us get our tix for free :)

Yes. Even though the tix is free, we paid a price for it. you got it, it's the filthy weather which we have to pay. and i am down with a serious flu because of it. we were held under the rain and shine for consecutively 7 hours or more. nothing could be worst than not having lunch as well. i gave up my lunch cause there's seriously no mood nor time nor space for me to consume my lunch at all. meanwhile while waiting for the rain to end i made some new friends. :)


 Emphasizing on the NOT FOR SALE. and sorry for my rotten fingers~



Elated cause i got my tix~


One and only group photo~


Me and cassie in our ponchos.
Peiyi gave up her poncho to let us sit while waiting for the concert to start. thanks a lot! and dumbo julie didn't bring anything -__- and my poncho tore at the armpit lol cause i was moving too much.

OH SHIT DID MY IPOD JUST RESTORED FML FFFUUUUUU ITUNES SUCKS
-sorry back to the point-

Yeah this is the opening of the festival. :


Apparently we are allowed to get in at 5:30pm, and the security threw my water bottle away idk why maybe cause he's afraid that i might throw it on Ricky's face or something whatever~~
And at 7pm, the show didn't start like wtf? and in between we were like drenched like idk some fans even got themselves wet like they just came out from the swimming pool and everyone had the weird rain stench from their shirt cause of the damp and squeezy atmosphere. no space to breathe. everyone was squashed.
oh i have to emphasize the point that when i first step into the concert venue i'm in the 9th row. okay remember, 9th row.


This was how far i am from the stage. and apparently my digital camera only offers 8x optical zoom so practically after 8 times the image gets blurry. noob shit -__-
OF COURSE MY FAN GIRL MODE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO JUST ACCEPT REALITY THAT I'M SO FAR BEHIND FROM THE STAGE!!!! i could remember when FT Island came for the fansign (back in 2009 if i'm not wrong. or was it 2008?) i was actually right at the back as in. not even part of the tent area. and i managed to squeezed right in front, in the 2nd row. cool shit.


The opening of the concert is irrelevant. oh ViViD was first to perform!!!!!!!! i thought they would be the 2nd or something. well, technically yes....... if you take the opening in consideration.....


The emcees for the night.


ViViD's opening!!!! fucking cool.


I only know who is Ko-ki, Shin and Ryoga. meh i should do some homework. but j-rock is not bad uh! cause i love noisy music. they are the visual Kei rock band. just had their debut in 2009 i guess. wakaka i have a good memory!!!! anyway they are really talented and Shin - the main vocalist really has a nice voice.

Even though there are a lot of Show Luo fans, which apparently got overwhelmed by Teen Top fans according to the newspapers, there are also a lot of J-rock fans which i didn't expect it to be! you know those VIP standing areas are mostly, errrr should i say quite a number of them likes j-rock. i thought k-pop had dominated the world. but Sundown Festival have proved me wrong. :D


AH JING!!!!!!!!

By the time she perform, i'm already at the 4th row cause those j-rock fans left after watching ViViD perform *phewwwwww* of course when the people leave you have to squeeze in la. cannot let other people snatch your spot right.

P.S/ Tip for you guys : bring along a bag pack like me so that you could gain more space!!!!! the bag pack can help to push back the fans a little so you won't feel that suffocating actually. rather than you know tons of people sticking to you urrrggh

Next up was Teen Top!!!!!! *AAAAAAAAH*
Me and Candice (oh new friend btw) asked a Show Luo fan if they could let us move in front first cause we were going to leave after Teen Top. obviously it's a lie (for me) but it's a fact for her case cause she's going to the airport immediately after they perform. wakaka but i just went with her anyway.

SO WE MANAGED TO SQUEEZE INTO THE VERY FIRST ROW!!!!!!! but i got pushed back to the second row but it's equally near to the stage already fucking shiok!


I swear CAP was looking at me in this pix. WHATEVER YOU THINK.


My best picture ^

ps la i don't own a DSLR. and even if i do, i think i would prefer to enjoy the whole process of the concert than busy taking pix and looking at them through screens. right agree?!?!?! agree?!?!


Next up, Hebe Tian.

I SWEAR SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL.


And i love her outfit.

FINALLY...... THE KING IS HERE!!!!!!


我是?罗。志。祥。!!!!!


Oh yeah. i don't understand why foreign artistes would say that they love the weather in Singapore everytime in the interviews. please do not compliment the weather in Singapore. i would pretty wanna kill myself in such bitchy weather. rain for 10 mins, shine for 10 mins. you know how my flu came about? that's it. the weather.


My last pix of ViViD before my camera died. lol

AND SHIN ACTUALLY DID \m/ BACK TO ME WHEN I DID \m/ TO HIM!!!! FUCKING CUTE LA HE!!!!!!!!! I WAS A FAKE FAN FOR THE DAY CAUSE LIKE I MENTIONED I ONLY KNOW SHIN, RYOGA AND KO-KI. OH. I REMEMBER IV. LAST MEMBER IS WHO??!?! SOMEONE HELP ME.

Got quite a bit of fan service. at least Ricky noticed me when i shout his name as though i kena orgasm. i know some fans would have judged me but seriously? wouldn't you do the same? people are all the same. fans are all the same (except for japanese fans they are to courteous idek how they got their genes). just take the MAMA event last night for example. i couldn't even hear anyone singing esp when SNSD are performing. the fans were as though being slaughtered while they were performing. much worse than my crazy mode in Sundown. so yeah. before you judge people, judge yourself.

I'M STILL SO HAPPY THAT RICKY NOTICED ME!!! AAAAAH THAT 3 SEC OF EYE CONTACT AAAAAAAH. bye