My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Friday, December 9, 2011


HO. WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY PAST LIFE TO DESERVE SO MANY VIEWS ON MY BLOG PAGE TODAY. LOL 28 UNIQUE VIEWS. HIIIIIIIII~

Prolly it's cause it's 민호오빠's birthday. i'm blessed by him. :D
So.............. i'm in love with this 민호dude for 3 years... i wonder how he is going to compensate my feelings towards him. nope i'm not going to be like some crazy woman who goes "OMG CHOI MINHO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY YOU MARRY ME PLEASE"
....
Prolly i was like this last year. but not anymore. i'm just going to be a silent fan now. i'm slowly getting out of this K-Pop thingy. cause it's too hard for me to maintain. my favorite k-pop tumbleblogs have deactivated too. cause this fandom consists of too much irrelevant stuffs. i will continue to listen to Korean pop though. but not just going to fangirl anymore.

Thanks for viewing people. i'll be back with my x'mas photos, prolly spent at Robinsons.......
Speaking of which i'm heartbroken cause my cruise trip is ruined and i bet my cousins would brag about it tomorrow when they are back. f.m.l