My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

6B Gathering 2011

Apparently this is the 4th time we are having our very own class gathering. every year w/o fail there would be one time for our own outing and everytime it's the usual people about 10-15 people. but hey. isn't that a good thing that we're still hanging out? I doubt next year there would be one already, but i hope this r/s stays cause................. we see each other grow! how great is it to reminisce our past and looking at our present self comparing it to the past? :D


So we decided to go to Sentosa (i wonder whose brilliant idea was that i got tons of moquito bites and sandfly bites despite putting insect repellent and of course apparently that doesn't help). Okay we met at 11:30am and we reached Sentosa at 2:30pm -___- AND THE BEST FUCKING PART IS WE WALKED THERE. UGH JUST TO SAVE THAT $3 MONORAIL MONEY!?!? If i had known me and Rebecca would have board the monorail ourselves and buy a portable fan or something sitting on the artificial sand and picnic-ing. BUT. I can lose weight while walking so..........


We played the beach ball as volley ball idek but yeah. although the ball keep flying away into the sea cause of the strong wind, we still had fun. I even hit the ball till it flew all the way till the middle of the sea which the water level is up till the chest. idiot right. luckily got people swimming there and one girl offered to help us get our ball back.


Andrew came a while after the drizzle stops. he's such a lucky bitch. we had to move our stuffs into the shelter before it got wet. and when he came the weather was so good that the heavy clouds disappeared. wtf.

And look at how they bully me. forever with Andrew = my head kena hit. fml. but he can't survive w/o seeing my face.


Reynold was the paradise of the day. aiya i think he knows already. BLAME ON THE BITCHES WHO MADE MY STATEMENT SO OBVIOUS. ERRRRR

And the beach patrol guy so cute also. Huiting's friend. and Rebecca's tuition mate. why they all so fated with hot guys one. my life = loner and forever alone.

LET'S SKIP ALL THE BORING PART.
I AM TYPING THIS IN EXCITEMENT AND NOTHING COULD EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT EXCEPT TYPING THIS IN CAPS.

I.
FUCKING.
SAW.
TIMOTHY.

AT VIVO CITY. IT'S LIKE. ME AND REBECCA HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING ABOUT HIM FOR 2-3 MONTHS ALREADY AND HE JUST WALKED PAST ME LIKE. LITERALLY WALKED PAST ME. AT FIRST I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HIM BUT I WAS LIKE "OMG HE'S HOT" WHEN I FIRST NOTICED HIM FROM FAR. THEN REBEC SIGNAL ME. SO I WAS LIKE "OKAY HE'S SOMEONE I SHOULD KNOW" BUT I FUCKING CAN'T RMB. THEN WHEN HE WALKED PAST US ALREADY REBEC WAS LIKE "THAT'S TIMOTHY" AND SHE SHOUT HIS NAME.

THE BEST PART WAS. HE TURNED AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
OKAY GOOD JOB.
MY LIFE IS COMPLETED. I FINALLY SAW MY LOVE. BYE