My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ice cream man


Went to catch "We not naught" directed by Jack Neo yesterday with the girls @ Nex. Before the movie, we had Pizza Hut for lunch and i ate baked pasta :>
The movie is so touching that me and Cassie cried :'( it's so hard to try not to cry out loud in the theaters cause you're there being emotional yet trying not to disturb the public. so the whole time i was cupping my mouth trying to keep the noise of clearing my blocked nose as minimal as possible lol fml

Aftermath we headed to Bugis, Haji Lane, to visit The Ice Creme Man. i forgot the actual spelling already actually. hahaha. around there. and the ice cream there are handmade! so thumbs up for the premium durian ice cream! i rate the service + ice cream 4/5 :)
This ice cream shop was recommended by Rebecca actually and since the place was nice so i decided to let the girls go and have a try ;-)
AND YES THAT WAS THE PLACE I SAW THE 156 GUY


My ice cream! ^ Black sesame and premium durian sorbet only at $6.50!


We played this tower thingy and obviously i lost. I ALWAYS LOSE ANYWAY.



Played pick up sticks. the game was dead boring i swear.


My new phone hehe ;-)

My new year shoes - supposed to take a pix during CNY days actually but i forgot >.<


GROUP YAY


UN-YAY WITHOUT ME.


Random and unexpected shot by me. but nice effect though.


Julie's fake lids fake teeth fake everything lol


I think i look super mature in dresses.


Bye!

P.S/ The connector ring i was wearing in the photos broke when i got home. fucking sad la!