My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hard rock hotel

Okay not going to post any photos but basically, if you guys are catching me on my Twitter, you would know that i went to Hard rock on the Wednesday night and i swear the room is so puny that it's actually smaller than my bedroom. BUT. i have to say, the interior design of the room is okay, and with the scenery and the breeze which reaches the hotel, it's okay. not worth, yet worth the price of staying in there - irony.

Went with my lil' cousins on my maternal side, fetching them to their parents who put them with us for a day to babysit. had quite some fun catching up with them (in fact they come to sg quite often but yeah). need to learn basic malay soon T____T communication clash.

Okay that's it. pictures are on my fb though ;-)