My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Robinsons


SO. I've successfully "graduated" from my work event at Robinsons. I can't believe i'm so attached to my job that i actually feel really heavyhearted leaving that place.
I thought i would be all like "YAY-NESS!!!! NO MORE OF HEELS NOR CRAPPY SHOES! NO MORE OF STANDING FOR 8 HOURS FEELING LIKE SHIT! NO MORE DRY SKIN AND CRACKED LIPS! NO MORE DEHYDRATION! NO MORE EXPENSIVE AND CRAPPY SHIT FOOD!" but. instead. i felt that i would miss everyone a lot x99999999999999

Here's a shout out to all my beautiful colleagues :) thanks for everything!

First, Felicia, whom i met during my solo interview lol it's actually unbelievable that i went for the interview alone and i met her. she came with her friends, but only me and her got into the job successfully. but she decided not to continue the job anymore after the first day of training. BUT. nevertheless, she came to visit me the other day..... i think it was the 1st? omg rejoice. she still remembers me and we're still in contact! yahoooo~

Then Caifeng, Priscilia, Zelda. I remember me, CF, P and Felicia were at the same training POS machine. so yeah. then we got closer. Zelda. I remember going to her POS machine making sure our counter are on the right track? lol i can't remember. BUT. Zelda sure is chubby. and cute. thanks for the chocolates!
Priscilia had been waiting for me before work every single time we meet. lol sorry!!! CF is okay but sometimes too fluent with her sarcastic words. i'm actually afraid of her.

Then the noisy one. Ian. NO NEED TO ELABORATE. just stop with your lobster can. thanks for your apple juice la.

Ms Cheri. HIIIII STOP DATING IN ROBINSONS. I WILL DO A SPOT CHECK ON YOU SOON.

Then those cutie demonstrators for NERF guns lol idk your names but. I LIKE THE PIERCING GUY HIIIIIIIIII PIERCING.

Then those cuties who left on 27th dec cause of sec 5 schooling :< Nini, luqman. And the promoters, Keith, QY and FELINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. oh still got the uncle who gave me M&M and teach me how to wrap presents lol

My wonderful working senior partner, ZALEHA LOL. SHE'S TOTALLY A JOKER. Rock on!!!!! thanks for the bathroom set present. i'll use it ^__^

Mdm lady gaga, Maria.

Auntie Serena, siew eng, patricia, doris, uncle leong, spongebob's best friend, and the new lazy bum stephen.

That's all for toys department let's move on to men's dept!!! ****i work at Toys, Nursery and Mens' dept**** idk why i just love the fact that we have mobile cashier counter at the mens' and our manager is in charge of that dept too. AND ATRIUM. too bad no more atrium after 27th.

Hiiiiiii Gabriel Won My Heart!!!!!!!!!!!1 jkjk please don't let your gf slap me. Mr sexy voice. Nicholas. Ms fierce, ms cute voice, Mara, mdm see-idk-what-your-indian-name-is-but-you're-cute, aaaaand the fat fat tummy uncle. aiya. got a lot la. thanks for everything okiiiii :D

I really enjoyed my job for that whole of 2 weeks work experience. thanks for everything and i might be visiting you guys on the 8th!!!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!