My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

My X'mas was spent very meaningfully! New friends made, new experience gained. Although i didn't get a chance to celebrate this splendid event with my family, and rather spent it with my friends, i really enjoyed myself. Thanks all for the chocolates, warm hugs and presents! It's the thoughts that counts.

I apologise for not having photos recently cause i've not been bringing my camera out a lot, so.... yeah you could just read my tweets to follow up what i'm doing! I'm super active on Twitter #nolifeftw

My upcoming new year will also be a meaningful one! Can't wait to meet up with my strawberry girls and Rebecca!

New year's resolution? Just be happy like what i am now.
Oh. my mum dreamt that i got 4 A1s for my O levels hope it's real lol byeeee