My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, January 7, 2012

WWW

I went to Wild Wild Wet with my girls on the 5th, and apparently i had my period just over on the night of the 4th. HOW LUCKY WAS I HOHOHO.

AND THE BEST PART IS I BROUGHT MY CAMERA, AND I HAD NO MEMORY CARD FML FML FML FML FML FML

Peiyi had free tickets so we decided to go to make up for the fail plan we had last year after our prelims (or was it common test 2?) i can't remember. i think it was the time when we had a hard time deciding to go ECP to cycle or WWW. So me, Huiqi, Julie, Peiyi and Cassandra went to have a good swim~ (only i can't swim though fml). Actually our whole clique (about 9 girls) are supposed to go together but..... i think everyone are busy with their own stuffs so yeah.... :< next time, next time!


Thanks Julie for the chocolates and your handwritten colored cards! lol i think i gave people the wrong impression everytime. people keep saying i only know how to flirt + see shuai ge! omgzzzzzz -____- hello. that is not meant to be my forte, it's not even a form of forte. -___-
The best part is, Julie actually dyed her hair, reddish brown. when everyone was expecting myself to dye my hair first, Julie was the one who dyed her hair!!!? lol k i'm just being such a good kid who loves my precious black soot of hair more than anything else.

And i didn't bring my swimming costume cause i've grown out of it. so i only wore my swimming pants (the bikini bottom part but not the panty style, it's the shorts style). while the rest wore their swimming costume but our class tee over it.
And my short's button in front came off and idk when it pop off!!!!! omg i think i'm too aggressive with my actions even my shorts also wanna burst.

The life guards tried to flirt wtf?????? and the stupid guy overturned me on my float wtf idk how to swim leh what if i die in that 1m deep pool?!?!?!?!!!?!?!! i drank tons of water. even cassie capsized me. julie also!!!!!! but julie damn smart. she hold my head. cause i was literally sinking -__- my nose and ears were blocked!!!!!!! cass and julie were acting dead, floating in the shiok pool. we went for like 10 rounds around the shiok pool i guess? or more. then we keep going to Ularlarh, i think the guys got sick of seeing the ~yellows~ coming up everytime.

I became super tanned after the swim. sun burn on my face and a deep cut on my big toes, and back. pain. but the fun we had was totally worth the pain! :>

We went to E!hub aftermath (w/o Julie cause she had to go for her family dinner) to bowl, and i had gutter ball for 5 rounds -____- Huiqi managed to help me get a 36 points and beat cassie who had 25 points ever since the 4th game lol.


Used Huiqi's new iPhone to camwhore at the bowling lane. our lane is like suckish lor we are in the middle of nowhere!!!!!! went home at around 7pm ++ with aching body lol.

lol byeeeeeeeee!