My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shopping trip

Went Orchard with Denise and Rebecca on the 6th. Dayna was supposed to come but apparently her parents don't allow her to, so yeah. So long since i've meet Rebecca up for shopping hauls~~

Went to Everything with Fries for lunch at 313, fucking big serving of meal which can't be finished by 2 person. that's real pathetic. and the price is reasonable for such a big serving so yeah.


 I ordered fries @ only $2.90. and it's fucking big serving right! i think it's cheaper than Macs fries + i get to choose the flavour. so ewf (y) good place to eat!


Nothing is nice w/o mayonnaise.


Idk what got onto Rebec but. we're just random kids.

Then we shopped at F21 and she went to tried on 7 clothes just to get 1. k can. on the other hand i walked from level 1 to level 4 just to get a bag in Far East. I love my new bag by the way.

Then we headed to Tangs to meet Rebecca's friend, Kristy(?)


Had tea break with her and saw the Rich-- guy. wakaka

Headed home right after~ super tired k!


End my post with my foot. :D