My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Useless Kite

The girls and I went to Punggol Promenade (INSTEAD OF PUNGGOL WATERWAY FML) on Monday afternoon - 30th Jan. We kind of lost our way there cause i have no idea how to travel there. uhm blame my cousy for telling me the vague info and i have no idea how to travel there by bus. i should really stop relying on bikes to travel lol

ANYWAY. we had fun over there (walking fml) and at least we gained experience about the deserted place over there and i swear i would never lay a footstep there ever again z

Before we got to Punggol, me, Lim and her boyfriend had lunch at Mac, while waiting for Huiqi. Oh yeah posting results were on that morning but i didn't receive the text at all (FML) so i went online to checked it. I had a huge hunch that i'm posted to SRJC and TA-DA my instinct is forever accurate. fml for being a pathetic 11 pointer.

BUT BUT BUT. I SWEAR I HAD TONS OF FUN IN SRJC. so just look forward to my next post :-)


Camwhored at the artificial playground and i love the swing!!!1

Yes yes, for those who have noticed, Julie, Haj and I went to SRJC hahahahahaaha BFF!!!!


Brought my kite along cause i thought there would be wind but fml there is NOT A SINGLE BREEZE and it's like fucking hot and humid and idk. the whole place is just deserted.


Waste my time taking kite only :-( i want to fly kite :-( someone bring me to Barrage someday okiiiiii


And when we finally reached the Waterway (after asking the bus driver - the uncle was the same bus uncle for 4 times when we took the bus hahahahahahahhaa), we couldn't find the fucking white bridge thingy and my condominium -.- i wonder how BIG is Punggol. i think we were at the wrong end of Punggol la -.- zZz


BY THE WAY. THE SHOTS ABOVE WERE NOT TAKEN BY ME. NEITHER BY MY FRIENDS. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE HELL IT GOT INTO MY CAMERA. SPOOKY RIGHT!?!?!?!

Aftermath we headed to Nex for my afternoon tea @ KFC cause we crave for it. From 6 people become the usual 3 - me, pei, ju. hahahaha it's always we 3 who are very ON for outings one. :-) k bye