My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, December 8, 2012


I have so much to say but I don't know where to start.

Just had the Chorale BBQ on 6/12 Thursday. It was meant to be a farewell BBQ but I guess it didn't turn out as well as expected due to the horrendous weather (rainy season). But I had a relatively fun day out with Gina choosing her guitar and shopping at Bugis. But she wasn't feeling well thereafter cause we had to walk in the rain so it kind of ruin the whole atmosphere since we couldn't bring ourselves up to be hyper and all lol. Plus she injured her foot :-(

The BBQ food was ok. But I thought Mon and co. would turn up though. :-( sigh, there will always be another time :)

I'll be year 2 next year and I wonder who my juniors will be hmmm