My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, December 8, 2012

MINHO DAY



“Minho may seem mature, but he’s fake! People say he’s very manly and well-mannered, but most of the times he’s acting like a child, always playing around with his hyungs. So annoying!” - Key

“Minho-hyung is really scary at times. When he’s angry no one wants to go near him because he might explode. 10 minutes later he goes back to acting cute like nothing happened! He’s weird but I like him.” - Taemin
“Minho… I don’t know him. All I know is that he’s a living existence of selfishness! Also people love to make fun of him because he acts cute. It’s cute.” - Onew
“This kid says thoughtless things all the time, like ‘I’m good looking’ or ‘I’m the best’. So childish! Ah, I love playing around with him, our friendship is like that.” -Jonghyun

Happy birthday Choi Minho. Without you, SHINee will not be SHINee at all. 5 dazzling shining stars standing together as one, it's SHINee.
It's SWC2 today. Although my physical body isn't there, my heart and soul is there for you. I'm almost out of K-Pop, being a fangirl and all. I'm just enjoying every piece of music made by idols rather than going crazy over them. I'm physically drained out.
I've caught <Reply 1997> lol to think I used to be like Sung Shi Won, fangirling over idols and being mad. I miss those times, but now, it's time to let go.
Minho was my first love, I've been through all those years with him from Replay to Amigo to Ring Ding Dong to Lucifer to Hello to Sherlock. All these are wonderful memories. I even have a 16GB worth of videos and gifs and photos of all the events SHINee had taken part in in a hard disk.
I know it's crazy and I've never been to any SWC but it's okay. Love is intangible.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR CHOI