My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blogging through iPhone blogger app

Sorry guys I just need a space to rant. Just got back home from reunion dinner part 2 with my family @ my uncle's coffee shop. Nah. That's not the point. It's just that I'm butthurt over some statements which I've heard (and I'm not gonna pin point who)

It's just that it happened to dawn on me that the current society is just so realistic and materialistic such that the people care so much over "brands" and education level. Yeah I know education is important and all, but is going to the better secondary school prove that you're smarter than another? I went to a neighborhood school, and I don't see my results as bad as any other better schools like Xinmin's. Maybe there are students there who did worse than me. You won't know how your potential can go. It's just too early to judge anyone's knowledge at this age.

And it's not that if you are school dropout, you're nothing. It doesn't mean you're useless. Fuck all those certificates of education. How I wish I can "disown" my own education because people just keep comparing. Why can't I just live without any proper education? And just stop despising him and put on a wet blanket by saying "so what will he be able to do when he gets out of army?" fuck you cause if one is able-bodied he can do anything. Even if being a waiter is also a stable and decent job okay.

I just really need to rant. Those words which came out of your mouth so easily just hurt people so much that it might etch in their heart forever. You're just plain lucky is the person you're speaking ill of isn't there to hear. but I, upon hearing, wonder if education really taught you to look down on people like this. It just break my heart. Cause I really love him a lot.

Ah.