My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Friday, January 20, 2012

Bugis + Orchard trip with the girls, from 5 to 3.

Hi guys i'm back with updates~ :>
Went out with the girls (Peiyi, Julie, Haje, Audrey L) on the 18th to Bugis for some shopping spree but apparently we bought nothing except food.

Bugis is like super boring after visiting there for like 3 times in a week? -___- the clothes are getting more and more typical and i have more and more no interest in them already hahahaha. anyway since i've bought almost all of my clothings for the new year already so the shopping trip is just to accompany them lol.

And the best part is i don't have a decent clothing to wear out cause my room is under "renovation" so i don't know where the fuck my mom put my clothes so ya....... i had to wear what i wore 2 days before... :< life of a sad teenager.



Had lunch at the coffee shop near Bugis Street. had craving for stingray but no one wants to share it with me :< and i surely will look dumb eating stingray broad daylight cause usually i eat it for supper hahahahahaha

And i have no idea why i decide to post my unglam up here..

Shopped for a while, Audrey L had to go.... that explains why we didn't had a group photo of 5 :<


Decided to head to Orchard cause it's still early...... and we camwhored at H&M.

Then Peiyi recommended a 2-day job for Haje and her interview place is at Somerset (somewhat near where we were located at that point in time) so yeah, she decided to leave us and go for her interview immediately hahahahaha

Then left we 3 pathetic souls (Peiyi, Julie and Me) to wander to Cineleisure................ for tea break!!!!!!!!!! and i wanted to get BFF for tea break cause i fucking crave for fries :< but no one wanna eat wimme. Oh Julie bought her 5 bux iPhone casing. the casings sold at Cine are like fucking cheap?!!?!?!?!! all 5 bux and nice also.


Julie and her thinking face ^

And when i got home that night... (or was it last night?) i can't rmb i got a shock out of my pure innocent life................ i need to rant. but i don't think this space of mine is suitable. BUT! if you follow me on twitter you should know part of my story.
anyways. Chinese New Year is round the corner and i just got back home from my reunion dinner part 1 to publish this (i didn't realize i saved this shit as draft instead of posting it #fail) hahahahaha.

HAPPY ADVANCED LUNAR NEW YEAR AND HAVE A NICE "LOOOONG" YEAR AHEAD!