My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, January 8, 2012

CCA Carnival


I miss everyone! I miss my CCA. I miss singing. But there's something i still hate in there. That environment is just plain stranger to me now. i can't believe they didn't had a single fucking choir practice for the whole of december holidays. wtf had they been doing? it may be a good thing, but then, with public performance nearing, and songs ain't really selected? siao. idk how the admin stuffs are managed in there. idgaf anymore. i'm just more concerned about my junior's well-being. seeing them good, i feel good :>

I miss Bowen! finally stepping back into the school, feeling warm again. Monday, aka tomorrow, the results will be released. not /that/ nervous cause i've checked the answers online so more or less i should be expecting 11-13 points for L1R2B2. I hope my expectations doesn't disappoint me cause my future really relies on it.



Had a great catch up with Audrey Lim!!!!!!!!!! so much to talk about but i'm rushing for time. after NPCC's performance i chiong to hg mall to meet Rebecca and Denise already lol see i so good.

Went to SP open house with Rebecca and Denise (lol again). AND THE BEST PART IS ON THE 6TH WHEN ME, REBEC, DENISE WENT TO ORCHARD, WE SAW MANDY AND HER NANCHIAU SEC FRIEND. AND TODAY AT THE OPEN HOUSE, WE SAW THEM. AGAIN. FUCKING COINCIDENTAL RIGHT??!?!?!?!??!?!!?

Saw ~~~~~~~~ you know who la there. omg my dream came true ~~~~~~~~

Went to Clementi shopping mall or whatever that is for tea break lol.


Then went to Compass Macs to slack + gossip + talk cock + plan for pulau ubin trip; and i took off my contacts cause it was super dryyyyy -___- should really get a new pair already ffffuuuuuu waiting for my pay x999