My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, January 16, 2012

My DIY nails (very first attempt)


My left hand


My right hand

I was SO DAMN inspired by YouTube tutorials on nail art and i decided to try it on my own. the reason why i said it's my first attempt doing my nails on my own is b/c i always choose to do my nails in nail palour with my friends or my mom would do it for me. but mom got so frustrated by the design i wanted (highly due to she don't get what i mean + she's not patient enough to breathe in all the poisonous smell from the nail polish), so i decided to do it myself!

My nails turn out even more smoother than i expected! i didn't know i have such artistic talent. i should really expand on my career in this direction soon~
Cause i am a left hander, obviously my right nails are nicer, but the left ones are not that bad either! i didn't disappoint myself. mom got really shocked at the final product, really!

And if you guys were reading my tweets, yes. the only confident form of nail art i'm able to do is POLKA DOTS -___- I bet anyone can do polka dot nail art right.

And i found pink glitter nail polish in my drawer but it was SO DAMN THIN so i decided to put it over my hot pink nail polish on some of my fingers. the effect turn out great!


Lastly, you can see how messy the table is. nope it's actually more than what you see, cause i threw away the toilet papers and newspapers already hahahaha
AND YES I AM CHEAPO I USED THOSE 3 FOR $2 TYPE OF NAIL POLISH CAUSE I FIND NO USE BUYING EXPENSIVE ONES SINCE I'M ONLY PUTTING FOR THE NEW YEAR PERIOD.

Oh i have no idea why the scissors is on the table though. that is meant for cutting meat though. HAHAHAHAHA