My photo
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

My new year is fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun and more than awesome!
Tomorrow my uncle's (mom's side) will be coming with their kids and i'm going to babysit about...... 5 kids? there goes my m'sia trip already >.<


 Drank super loads of coke and played mahjong. won $20 bucks. but i didn't gamble any today cause there isn't any time.


My outfit for Day 1. ^


My outfit for Day 2. ^


 Pix with my 姑姑-s


My parents, 姑姑-s, 爷爷, 太kam po. i don't know what's that but you know can already. don't know then too bad.

SADLY FOR MY BROTHER AND ALL THE STUDENTS OUT THERE. THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW. BOOHOO FOR YOU ALL. I'm going to enjoy myself SO HARD with my cousins tomorrow even though i can't go m'sia anymore :<